Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) | Frankfurt | Minsk
As Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) you are part of the R&D team and are developing the billwerk platform, along with the responsibility of developing and specifying technical concepts.
YOUR TASKS AS JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- you solve complex tasks independently as part of the team
- you are involved in creating and developing the architecture of the entire platform
- you are working in agile processes to improve our software
- you are able to take one step back and make constructive suggestions
- you have an excellent graduation degree in computer science or a natural science
- you have already some programming experience in development preferably with C#/.NET
- you are a curious person
- you have strong analytical skills and you love to solve tricky task
- you have very good knowledge of English, for the position in Frankfurt good German skills are necessary, Russian is regarded as an advantage
- high quality awareness is a matter of course
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- small, yet extremely pleasant benefits such as: home office, snack bars with all kinds of brainfood, team breakfasts, participation in the legendary annual billwerk-Offsite-Meeting and joint leisure activities
- 100% pure We-feeling
- a modern workplace
- a salary commensurate with the position
Your way to become Junior Software Developer at billwerk
Any questions? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 69 348 7799 20. Please send your application documents for the position Junior Software Developer in Frankfurt and Minsk with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references by e-mail to the same address. We look forward to getting to know you.
billwerk is the all-in-one subscription management platform and recurring billing solution – made in Germany for European Subscription Business. According to our mission statement “We unleash the potential of your Subscription Business” we help European Subscription Business companies to realize the full potential of their Subscription business models through our platform. Our open platform automates all processes related to contract management, billing and payment processing, while meeting strict European standards such as the EU-DSGVO, GoBD and ZUGFeRD. We follow a REST API-First approach and provide a variety of ready-to-use integrations to the major European payment providers and other web applications. billwerk was founded in 2015 and our current 35 colleagues are working in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and Minsk (Belarus).