Senior Software Developer
As Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) in Frankfurt you are part of the R&D team and are developing the billwerk platform. You will also be responsible for developing and specifying technical concepts.
YOUR TASKS AS SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- you take responsibility for the architecture of the entire platform
- you solve complex tasks independently as part of the
- you are working in agile processes to improve our software
- you are able to take one step back and make constructive suggestions
- several years of backend programming experience in backend development with C#/.NET
- successfully completed information technology or physical science studies
- knowledge of Non-SQL-data bases (preferable, but not required)
- very good knowledge of German and English, Russian an advantage
- quality awareness and a preference for independent work on tricky tasks
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- the chance to grow with us and ourselves on this exciting task at the European Pacemaker for Subscription Management Software
- a creative working environment and short communication and decision-making paths
- a modern workplace
- room for optimally developing yourself
Your way to become Senior Software Developer at billwerk
Any questions? Then send your CV to email@example.com or call us at +49 69 348 7799 20. Please send your application documents for the position Senior Software Developer with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references by e-mail to the same address. We look forward to getting to know you.
billwerk is the All-in-One Subscription Management platform – made in Germany for European Subscription Business. Our mission is simple: “We unleash the potential of your Subscription Business”. In other words: with the consistent automation approach of our platform, which meets the highest requirements for financial standards and data protection, we help European Subscription Business companies to realize the full potential of their subscription business models. We founded billwerk in 2015 and our current 35 colleagues are working in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and Minsk (Belarus).