Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) | Frankfurt | Minsk
As Senior Software Developer (m/f/d), you are part of the R&D team and are developing the billwerk platform. You will also be responsible for developing and specifying technical concepts.
YOUR TASKS AS SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- you take responsibility for the architecture of the entire platform
- you solve complex tasks independently as part of the team
- you are working in agile processes to improve our software
- you are able to take one step back and make constructive suggestions
- several years of backend programming experience in backend development with C#/.NET
- successfully completed information technology or physical science studies
- knowledge of Non-SQL-data bases (preferable, but not required)
- very good knowledge of English, for the position in Frankfurt good German skills are necessary, Russian is regarded as an advantage
- quality awareness and a preference for independent work on tricky tasks
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- small, yet extremely pleasant benefits such as: home office, snack bars with all kinds of brainfood, team breakfasts, participation in the legendary annual billwerk-Offsite-Meeting and joint leisure activities
- 100% pure We-feeling
- a modern workplace
- a salary commensurate with the position
Your way to become Senior Software Developer at billwerk
Any questions? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 69 348 7799 20. Please send your application documents for the position Senior Software Developer in Frankfurt and Minsk with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references by e-mail to the same address. We look forward to getting to know you.
billwerk is the all-in-one subscription management platform and recurring billing solution – made in Germany for European Subscription Business. According to our mission statement “We unleash the potential of your Subscription Business” we help European Subscription Business companies to realize the full potential of their Subscription business models through our platform. Our open platform automates all processes related to contract management, billing and payment processing, while meeting strict European standards such as the EU-DSGVO, GoBD and ZUGFeRD. We follow a REST API-First approach and provide a variety of ready-to-use integrations to the major European payment providers and other web applications. billwerk was founded in 2015 and our current 35 colleagues are working in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and Minsk (Belarus).