Technical First-Level Support Specialist (m/f/d) | Minsk
As Technical First-Level Support Specialist in our Minsk office you are part of the Customer Service team and you will be the Level I contact for our clients in resolving their technical related queries for our platform.
YOUR TASKS AS TECHNICAL FIRST-LEVEL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- you help our customers with any kind of questions and problems in personal contact
- you will work with our product management on the technical further development of the platform
- you expand our help center with self-written articles and FAQs
- you have already experience in IT
- you are customer service oriented and have ability to work with and resolve complex issues
- you have strong analytical and documentation skills
- you have strong communication skills
- you have fluent written and spoken knowledge of German and English
- Video editing skills are welcome
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- small, yet extremely pleasant benefits such as: home office, snack bars with all kinds of brainfood, team breakfasts, participation in the legendary annual billwerk-Offsite-Meeting and joint leisure activities
- 100% pure We-feeling
- a modern workplace
- a salary commensurate with the position
More than just a Job
Your way to become Technical First-Level Support Specialist at billwerk
Any questions? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 69 348 7799 20. Please send your application documents for the position Technical First-Level Support Specialist in Minsk with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references by e-mail to the same address. We look forward to getting to know you.
billwerk is the all-in-one subscription management platform and recurring billing solution – made in Germany for European Subscription Business. According to our mission statement “We unleash the potential of your Subscription Business” we help European Subscription Business companies to realize the full potential of their Subscription business models through our platform. Our open platform automates all processes related to contract management, billing and payment processing, while meeting strict European standards such as the EU-DSGVO, GoBD and ZUGFeRD. We follow a REST API-First approach and provide a variety of ready-to-use integrations to the major European payment providers and other web applications. billwerk was founded in 2015 and our current 35 colleagues are working in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and Minsk (Belarus).