WordPress Frontend Developer
SaaS Industry | B2B | part-time or full-time | freelance | now | Minsk – Belarus
As WordPress Frontend Developer you are part of the Marketing Team and responsible for the technical support of our International websites. You will also be responsible for the technical development of our websites and the development and implementation of Java scripts.
YOUR TASKS AS WORDPRESS FRONTEND DEVELOPER
- technical implementation and support of websites, microsites, landing pages and HTML newsletters
- development, realization and implementation of Java scripts, WordPress templates / themes and extensions
- You are a graduate of IT-science, an IT-related course or simply a professional autodidact.
- If you like to work in international teams, show initiative and it is in your nature to be always state of the art referring web technologies, then we look forward to welcoming you to the billwerk team soon.
- (IT-)English is your language, Russian your mother tongue. Knowledge of German is an advantage but not a must have.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- the chance to grow with us and ourselves on this exciting task at the European Pacemaker for Subscription Management Software
- a creative working environment and short communication and decision-making paths
- a modern workplace
- room for optimally developing yourself
Your way to become WordPress Frontend Developer at billwerk
Any questions? Then send your CV to email@example.com or call us at +49 69 348 7799 20. Please send your application documents for the position WordPress Frontend Developer with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references by e-mail to the same address. We look forward to getting to know you.
billwerk is the All-in-One Subscription Management platform – made in Germany for European Subscription Business. Our mission is simple: “We unleash the potential of your Subscription Business”. In other words: with the consistent automation approach of our platform, which meets the highest requirements for financial standards and data protection, we help European Subscription Business companies to realize the full potential of their subscription business models. We founded billwerk in 2015 and our current 35 colleagues are working in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and Minsk (Belarus).