Junior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) | Minsk
Subscription Management Systems are a new type of business software that contribute a small but essential part to the digital value chain. billwerk is the European pacemaker in this segment. Companies such as the RTL Group, Haufe Lexware, Cornelsen and EWE AG automate their subscription business with the billwerk platform and rely on us.
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you take over the last line of defence against bugs on production. Success in this role requires good understanding of quality assurance principles and a creative mind. You will test API ‘s, user interfaces, web services, and/or web apps and check for performance issues. You will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order toto enhance product quality.
Your tasks as Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
- you create and maintain test cases, checklists, tests cycles to ensure appropriate test coverage
- you coordinate with developers, product owner and other team members to deliver a high quality product
- you maintain good knowledge base of industry trends and developments
- you are having fun in a highly skilled team!
- you bring experience in software testing and you like to define quality standards and continuously measure quality
- you can master the latest technologies and you are versatile with modern languages, tools, and workflows
- you have knowledge of software testing processes with QA reporting mechanisms
- you have experience in API testing (Postman, Fiddler)
- you are happy to recheck bugs, analyse issues and discuss the quality of the product with product management team
- you bring in depth experience with agile development methods and continuous integration
- you have at least intermediate level of spoken and written English (В1)
- experience with MongoDB to test database software is a big plus
What we offer You
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- your opinion matters – at billwerk, you take responsibility, initiative and your input is valued
- Work-life balance – with a remote team and modern corporate culture, characterised by a home office, flexible working hours and holiday policy , maximising your feel-good factor
- focus on employees and trust-based environment- at billlwerk we chose autonomy and higher productivity
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- free English classes in the office
- a salary strongly correlated to your performance and commitment
- opportunity to develop in the direction of interest (e.g. security testing, automation testing)
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
- 100% pure We-feeling
- a modern workplace in the city center
More than just a Job
Your way to become Junior Quality Assurance Engineer at billwerk
Please send your complete application documents for the position Junior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) in Minsk and, if applicable, references. Candidates with short motivation letter will be considered in the first turn. We look forward to getting to know you.