Paid Performance Manager (m/f/d)
In Frankfurt am Main and/or remote
Subscription Management Systems are a new type of business software that contribute a small but essential part to the digital value chain for recurring business models.
Founded in 2015, billwerk is now one of the market leaders in this SaaS segment with currently approx. 70 employees. European companies and corporations from all industries, such as RTL Group, Haufe Lexware, Cornelsen and EWE AG, successfully automate and scale their subscription business with the billwerk platform.
billwerk is looking for a data-driven professional to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate can execute a set of successful channel strategies in partnership with the digital marketing agency, develop well-structured tests, roll out successful campaigns, and optimize performance over time against key KPIs. This candidate will be able to partner with a variety of cross-functional teams with ease balancing profitability and desirability.
The Paid Performance Manager (m/f/d) will report to our Head of Marketing and help drive sustainable and efficient growth globally. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and execute rapidly. You will have a strong understanding of both the art and science of online marketing, working closely with our brand and creative teams. You are inclusive, courageous, discerning, curious, and devoted to the customer.
Six Month Expectations
- Drive revenue, scale consistent, and meet a variety of key KPIs such as sales, traffic, conversion, CAC and ROAS
- Collaborate on monthly budget and targets through bottom-up forecasting
- Help develop channel strategy across new campaign launches and evergreen campaigns achieving revenue goals
- Partners closely with our digital marketing agency and internal teams
- Provides clear briefs rooted in historical learnings, current trends, and/or clear testing goals and KPIs
- Create clear and concise recaps based on performance and benchmarks across business meetingss
- Exhibits a strong eye on the market for emerging channels and trends
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Collaborate on monthly, quarterly, and yearly marketing plans to pair to budget and growth goals
- Helps drive strategy across channels to maximize the most efficient CAC and ROAS without sacrificing the brand or long-term growth
- Continually improve upon briefing templates to ensure timely, brand right, and effective creation of assets and copy
- Executing long-term testing roadmap in partnership with Sales team and Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- You are comfortable working with complex challenges, and ambiguity, appreciate white space and autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test and learn approach
- You are savvy about how to leverage large data sets to create sophisticated advertising programs
- You have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, finance managers, brand managers, and teams ranging from creative to analytics
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility including experience in online marketing, product management, and/or growth team
- Experience across digital marketing channels outside of affiliate marketing
- Deep analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
What we offer You
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- Your opinion matters – at billwerk, you take responsibility, initiative and your input is valued
- work-life balance – with a remote team and modern corporate culture, characterised by a home office, flexible working hours and holiday policy , maximising your feel-good factor
- focus on employees and trust-based environment- at billlwerk we chose autonomy and higher productivity
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- a salary strongly correlated to your performance and commitment
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
- 100% pure We-feeling
More than just a Job
Your way to become Paid Performance Manager (m/f/d) at billwerk
Please send your complete application documents for the position Paid Performance Manager (m/f/d) . We look forward to getting to know you.