UX architect / designer (m/f/d) | Europe-wide
Subscription Management Systems are a new type of business software that contribute a small but essential part to the digital value chain. billwerk is the European pacemaker in this segment. Companies such as the RTL Group, Haufe Lexware, Cornelsen and EWE AG automate their subscription business with the billwerk platform and rely on us.
For the extension of our team we are looking for your reinforcement as UX architect / designer.
We offer you an open, creative working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths. The contribution of the own experiences and views of each team member is expressly desired.
Your tasks as UX architect / designer
- you will design interactive processes and workflows within billwerk software as well as its appearance. You are responsible for ensuring that the functionality of the billwerk software can be used efficiently, the product looks beautiful and modern and that billwerk gives the user a great experience
- you define standards according to which all components of the billwerk user interface are designed
- you will work closely with product management and software development, present your concepts and take an active part in discussions and decisions on product development
- together with the product management you collect the feedback of our customers and analyze improvement possibilities of our software from the point of view of an optimal user experience
- you like to incorporate innovative UI approaches into your work.
- you are significantly involved in defining the “personas”, the generalised profiles of billwerk users and regularly carry out analyses and surveys of our customers
- you represent the “user’s view” of billwerk software and contribute it to product development.
- you have studied design with a focus on interaction design, media design, communication sciences or a comparable university degree
- being interested in understanding workflows to simplify for personas
- you have at least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of interactive system design, UX and / or UI design
- you have first experiences in agile development methods
- an independent way of working, the ability to work in a team and a high communicative competence distinguish you
- fluent written and spoken English complement your profile
What we offer You
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- your opinion matters – at billwerk, you take responsibility, initiative and your input is valued
- Work-life balance – with a remote team and modern corporate culture, characterised by a home office, flexible working hours and holiday policy , maximising your feel-good factor
- focus on employees and trust-based environment- at billlwerk we chose autonomy and higher productivity
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
- 100% pure We-feeling
- a salary commensurate with the position
More than just a Job
Your way to become UX architect / designer at billwerk
Please send your application documents for the position UX architect / designer Europe-wide with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references by e-mail to the same address. We look forward to getting to know you.