For our team, we are looking for your reinforcement as Requirements Engineer / Product Owner at our Minsk (Belarus) location.
We offer you an open, creative working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies and short decision paths. The contribution of each team member’s own experiences and points of view is expressly desired.
YOUR DUTIES AS REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER / OWNER
- As a team member of our requirements engineers or product owner, you will plan, control and monitor the development activities for the expansion and optimization of the functional scope of the billwerk platform from conception to implementation
- You will be in constant communication with our customers, strategic product management, software development, the marketing department and strategic partners
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- varied and challenging tasks in an innovative and dynamic environment
- a very collegial, straightforward cooperation between people in a small international team
- free design and development possibilities
- coffee and water flat rate, weakly breakfast sessions
- flexible working hours with core time
- You have a degree in business informatics, computer science, industrial engineering or a comparable (technical) university education
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of requirements and product management in software development
- You have profound knowledge and understanding of business and technology to assess the technical feasibility. An economic, engineering or technical education with additional business management education is a big plus
- You have experience with modern multi-layer software architectures in complex and heterogeneous system landscapes
- You have experience in agile development methods and have already worked with corresponding process models
- You are characterized by an independent way of working, the ability to work in a team and an excellent communicative competence
- You are characterized by a leadership attitude and high motivation skills to lead virtual teams as well
- Fluent in spoken and written English will complement your profile
- Certifications like product management certification according to Open Product Management Workflow™ or Certified Scrum Product Owner™ are considered as an advantage
Your way to become Requirements Engineer / Product Owner at billwerk
Any questions? Then send our Development Manager Andreas Schmidt an e-mail to email@example.com or call him at +49 69 348 7799 20. Please send your application documents for the position Requirements Engineer / Product Owner with your curriculum vitae and, if applicable, references by e-mail to the same address. We look forward to getting to know you.
billwerk is the All-in-One Subscription Management platform – made in Germany for European Subscription Business. Our mission is simple: “We unleash the potential of your Subscription Business”. In other words: with the consistent automation approach of our platform, which meets the highest requirements for financial standards and data protection, we help European Subscription Business companies to realize the full potential of their subscription business models. We founded billwerk in 2015 and our current 35 colleagues are working in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and Minsk.