With cloud computing by gridscale, billwerk runs on extremely fast cloud servers. billwerk’s customers can rely on frictionless and high fail-safety. billwerk thereby keeps control over operating systems and applications at any time.
Gridscale facilitates billwerk’s stable networks
- Fast creation and building of networks
- Simple building of virtual computer networks
- Easy connection of the instances with storage and networks via easy drag & drop
- Done in less than a minute: configuration of server instances via slide control for CPU and RAM
- Modern technology: IPv6, docker ready and a zero downtime infrastructure
- High speed cloud servers: dedicated Intel CPU cores and SSD storage
- Flexible cost structure: no fixed contingents or rigid contracts, but payment according to consumption – scalable on demand
billwerk uses gridscale networks with several virtual servers, e.g. a network of six servers which have different functions: app server, DB server, load balancer and VPN access.
4 Reasons why we are gridscale enthusiasts
- Time-saving: Creation and development of networks (with several servers) in a few minutes – immediately available
- Uncomplicated: intuitive usage and clear user interface
- Fair pricing: only pay what you use – scaleable system instead of fixed contingents
Integration of billwerk in gridscale
A meticulous billing with amounts of less than 0 cents is offered by only a few billing providers worldwide. billwerk assumes recurring billings and payments for gridscale.
- Precision: meticulous billing of cloud server usage
- Exact billing, even for amounts of less than 0 cents – support of the competitive price model
- Full automation of the processes around the customer lifecycle
- Payment method for recurring payment: credit card and SEPA direct debit